The Billings Times is published every Thursday. Known as "Yellowstone County's Factpaper" The Times features legal publications and vital statistics.
Legal publications vary weekly, but usually include:
- Foreclosure Sales of Real Property
- Invitations for Bids for and Request for Proposals
for construction projects
- Notice to Creditors
- Storage Unit Foreclosures
- Notice of Change of Name
- Housing Authority of Billings project bid requests
The Billings Times holds the contract to publish all legal advertisements for the City of Billings, including Invitation for Bids, Requests for Proposals, Notice of Meetings, Special Improvement District Notices, etc.
In addition, every week The Times publishes vital statistics, including:
- Municipal Court Judgments
- Building Permits
- Civil Actions
- Civil Judgments
- Petitions for Dissolution of Marriage
- Decrees of Marriage Dissolution
- Business Licenses
Subscribers receive The Billings Times by mail. Yearly rates are $38 in Yellowstone County and
$41 out-of-county and are available by calling 406-245-4994.
Single issues can be purchased for 75 cents
at our office at 2919 Montana Avenue.